|Powered by||1 x AA battery|
ARG Health Care Acupressure Pen
is a combination of a acupuncture pen and a laser therapy device, with a built-in laser therapy head which is suggested to be used for irradiating the acupoints on your body and a external therapy head which is used for irradiating the nasal cavity. This device can be used for relieving pain, various kinds of chronic and acute pain, for the treatment of high blood pressure, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, etc. It can also active and clean the blood, prevent the formation of thrombus.
- Painless acupuncture stimulation. No needles
- Easily focuses on pain areas
- Stress relief and relaxation
- Portable and easy to use.
2 interchangeable heads:
- Dome Type: Superficial therapy, which is applicable for health care and facial beautification
- Node Type: Node therapy, which is applicable for partial body pains.
- Laser Nasal Cavity Irradiation Head: Improves the blood quality, blood circulation and metabolism.
It has three main functions:
- Health care function: The probe stimulates the skin, you will have a sense of sliding and vibration.
- Put the machine to the relevant point, and then the feeling will be stronger.
- A kind of relaxed and comfortable feeling will come to you after you use the machine.
- Meridian Function: When using acupuncture pen in the joints, the physiological waste can be cleaned up, then you can feel fresh and relax.
- Beauty care effect: the meridian energy pen can also be used on the face for face-lift, removing the pouch, dark circles and wrinkles, making an immediate effect to the face
- Spheroidal: Partial therapy, which is applicable for quickly alleviating pain
- Indication: It is applicable for pains in cervical vertebrae, shoulders, waist, feet, etc.
- Also serves as an aid to therapy for various diseases such as frozen shoulder, arthritis and neuromuscular pain, etc
- Effective Pain Relief: Shoulder, back, elbow, knee, ankle, nerves, muscle pain, tennis elbow and many more acute and chronic physical pain, Arthritis, Rheumatism, Osteoporosis, Sciatica, Spondylitis, Fibromyalgia